See the capital of India your own way on this private custom tour of Delhi in a day. Enjoy the luxury of your own private, Classic Royal Enfiled Motorbike/New Generation Scooterette and English-speaking guide. Gain expert insight into local customs and traditions and create a custom-made itinerary that meets all of your travel expectations.
A fun ride to the most popular tourist attractions in Delhi. Learn the history of each famous site from the unique perspective of our guides.
We will not only educate you on the most important facts of each location we visit, our guides will tell you things only a true native of Delhi knows.
If you don’t want to be crammed onto a big, hot bus wasting an entire day going to places you aren’t interested in; then this is the perfect tour for you!
We can easily cover the same number of sites in 4-5 hours that would require half a day on most other tours. Our pace is still very leisurely, so you will not be rushed. We also won’t take you to the typical tourist’s traps to sell you overpriced souvenirs.
The Delhi Sights tour offers a good mixture of both famous attractions and lesser known markets and sites that the big tours cannot go to. Some of the places included on this tour are Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Humayun’s Tomb, Lodi Gardens, Qutab Minar, India Gate, Garden of five senses & Lotus Temple. Please note that the number of places we visit will be determined by how much you want to spend at each site.
We only offer the Delhi Sights Tour in the morning, when the weather is coolest. The local markets are also busiest in the morning so it’s the best time to experience all the hustle and bustle!
Free hotel pickup and dropoff, English Speaking tour guide, motorbike/car, fuel, high quality open-faced helmet, light snack/dessert, bottled water, rain poncho (if needed) and pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).
Any flight tickets, Any visa fees, airport taxes, Any meals, Still or video camera fees, non-engine motorbike damages, any tips to driver/guide/escort/restaurants, monuments entry fees or anything else which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
4500 INR per person on a Scooter/Motorcycle
Length of tour: 8 hour’s
Tour starts at 10:00 AM till 06:00 PM
Location: Delhi & Outskirts
– 100% payment in advance
– You can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft / Debit Card / Credit Card/ Internet Banking /NEFT/ Demand draft/Bank Transfer & Paypal favoring Stoneheadbikes
– The Program schedule / route / mode of transport might be changed due to unforeseen circumstances or for the safety of the group; the decision of the Program Director and/or the Road Captain will be final & binding in this regard.
– In case any participant falls sick during the tour, the expenses for medical treatment, travel and porter charges etc. will be borne by the concerned individual.
– During the tour, the decision of the Program Director and/or the Road Captain will be final and binding by any means and in any regards.
– Stoneheadbikes shall not be held responsible for any accident, illness and loss of valuables or such other unforeseen events during the tour.
– All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within one business day after purchase, customers will be fully refunded if the orders cannot be confirmed.
– Cancellations received 46 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
– Cancellations received within 45 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
– Cancellations received within 20 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
– Cancellations received within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
– Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
– Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
– There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
To know more or reserve your seats, please write to info@stoneheadbikes or call +918800371553/+919711037060.